Monday, April 20, 2009

Crazy, crazy, crazy

I have decided life is crazy. I have been so busy the last time I updated was in december since then I have competed in winterguard. We didnt do our best but that is okay I guess, I also got a job yay although I wish I got paid more but im sure everyone wishes that. Although I should be thankful that I got a job the way this economy is going. Anyways, Im now a student at weberstate wahoo I guess. It is really wierd to think about I can remember being in fifth grade and wishing i was a senior in highschool getting ready to graduate and now I am crazy huh. Well so I also recently had jr. prom that was so much fun, and I thank my cousin oh so much for letting me borrow one of her dresses. Well that is not all I also had an interview to be an fccla officer for next year, im sure youre wandering what is that it is a program that focuses on family, community, carrer leaders of america. I figured it will look really good when I become a teacher and will help me when I decide to get married and start a family. Don't worry that won't happen for a while of course. Anyways I got what I wanted im the vp historian. So I get to go to all the get togethers and take pictures. I then have tryouts for colorguard on fri. I hope I do good and maybe even be captain next year. Well that is all I can write for right now I hope I have time to update for ya. For now see ya and remember enjoye life. :0

No comments: