Monday, December 15, 2008

Busy

Wow I have been very busy! The last time I updated my blog was in October and it’s now December. Oh well I guess a lot has happened I have tried out for winter guard and I made it and wow it’s much harder then color guard I have never been so tired in my life there is so much more physical work which is nice cause it helps keep me in shape or some what (he he he). I also got a job I’m a sub custodian at North Park elementary and Valley view elementary. I prefer North park though it’s less confusing and it’s faster to do. Other good things that are happening is my room is almost done thank goodness I’m tired of the living room especially now it is harder to get around. Are basement flooded with sewage it sucks cause then everything is so crowded down there. But that means we have to get my room done a.s.a.p so we can get the basement done.

No comments: